Gasser-Ravussin SA was founded in 1927. Specialising in manufacturing jewels for watch industry we have acquired a solid reputation in Switzerland and in the export markets.
Located in Lucens in Switzerland, the cradle of watch jewel manufacturing, our company is completely independent, verticalised and has partly “home-made” production tools, allowing us to provide a reactive service.
The main materials machined to produce our products are corundums (ruby and sapphire), technical ceramics and spinels.
- Machine manufacturing
Products and services :
- Watchmaking jewels
- Industrial jewels
- All components to grade fluids and gases
- Nozzles for cutting by water jets
- Various injection nozzles
- Wire guides
- Precision bearings in ultra-hard material
- Laser machining of corundums and technical ceramics
- Drilling and cutting of micro components of crystalline origin by laser machining